Informatics Assistant Syllabus 2018
Informatics Assistant Syllabus 2018 Check Here.For all those candidates preparing for the Informatics Assistant examination in the Rajasthan Government, we are here to make your job easier. We have provided a snapshot of the syllabus. So, study hard and prepare well!
Along with a written and typing test, computer awareness is also very important. Basic aptitude knowledge, General Knowledge and Current affairs and major developments in various fields related to India and Rajasthan are very important.
IA SYLLABUS 2018
Part 1: Written Test (Time Limit – 3 hours):
- Problem Solving, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability and Analytical Reasoning, Current affairs.
- Overview of computers including basic input and output devices, pointing devices and scanners and printers.
- Basic knowledge of Computer operating system and common applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, power point and Access.
- Representation of Data (Digital vs Analog, Number system-Decimal, binary and hexadecimal, concepts of files and its types, basics of data processing.
- Basics of Internet technology and internet protocols, LAN, MAN, WAN, Search engines, and services. Basics of online and offline messaging. Internet browsers, Web Publishing, Creating and maintaining websites, HTML interactivity tools, Multimedia and graphics, Voicemail and Video conferencing and basics of e-commerce.
- Computer security: Securing computers from Infections like Viruses, malware or other malicious attacks, Basics of Firewalls. Backing up and restoring data.
- Algorithms for problem-solving, Introduction to C language, Principles and Programming Techniques, Introduction of Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts, Introduction to “Integrated Development Environment” and its advantages.
- Click here For IA Previous Year Solved Paper
Once you have qualified the part one of examination which consists of the above-mentioned topics, you have to appear for second part of the examination process, which is the Typing Test (Time Limit – 15 mins each).
The test will check the speed and accuracy of typing in Hindi and English language on a computer. The number of candidates eligible for this test will be about three times of the number of advertised vacancies in each category.
Prepare yourself well, and the recruitment process shall be a cakewalk. Wishing luck to all the aspirants!