About Two Billion people in the world are either of overweight or obese. However, there are also many people with the opposite problem of being too thin.
Many health risks are associated with being Underweight but mostly females Face lots of trouble just because of a skinny body.
Some of them are low immunity, irregular periods and increase of amenorrhea and also having low energy level. Here are five natural way to gain weight safely and securely.
Tips to gain weight for female
1. Eat five meals a day
One of the most basic things to do to gain weight is to eat more often. Aim for about five meals a day. This includes high-quality protein, complex carbs and healthy fats.
Eating smaller meals throughout a day instead of your larger meal less frequently will be easier on your digestive system and helps with feeling bloated and sluggish and you can consume more calories without feeling full.
You can also have a smoothie with your meal. Liquids areas filling, so this is a good way to add more calories to your meal. Try to eat a snack before bed. Our body is work hard to recover when we sleep.
So, having a snack of protein and carbohydrates can be beneficial if you want to gain weight.
2. Add healthy snacks
“Having healthy snacks between meals can increase your daily calorie count and find you the macromolecule and carbs.” You need to energised and gain weight.
Some high protein snacks include like vegetables, nuts, berries, hard-boiled egg and nut butter, even choosing fruit as a snack has shown to be associated with low Enzyte and emotional diss risk along with improved cognitive function and energy levels.
All of these factors can help you gain weight in a healthy way. Don’t go for empty calories when choosing your snacks instead try to get more protein and healthy fats into your day.
3. Focus on your micronutrients
The fruits are you want to eat to gain weight fast include healthy fat. Healthy fats that may assist you to achieve weight and muscle during a healthy method.
Some of the best sources of these fats include Avacado, olive oil, Almond, nuts and then carbohydrates to gain weight fast consume more glutin free carbohydrate by adding them side to your meal as your snacks in between your meals.
Research shows that combining carbs with protein produces a greater anabolic response than eating protein alone. Some great source of carbohydrates includes root vegetables that are very organic sources like a complex carbohydrate and important nutrients.
Starch vegetables like potatoes, sweet potatoes they provided fibre, nutrients and complex carbs without too much sugar.
Glutin free grains are also a great option because they can boost energy level. Some of the choices include is brown rice. Fruit also serves as a great source of carbohydrates like bananas, Apple, mangoes and berries.
4. Nutrient-dense foods
Foods highest in calories and nutrients are those high in fat plant fat from nuts, peanuts, seeds, peanut butter, Avacado, almond butter are a source of healthy fat loaded with nutrients and calories.
Animal fat provides nutrient and the same amount of calories as plant fat but they also contain saturated fat which can increase bad cholesterol like I said before smoothies are very convenient.
Eat nuts by the hand full and sprinkle the top of the soups and salads for added protein, fiber, healthy fat and calories.
For a detailed diet, you can follow this weight gain diet by healthrob.
5. Exercise to Gain Weight
If you are trying to gain fast with exercise it comes down to choosing the right type of exercise that will help you to put on muscle without burning too many calories.
Limit the amount of aerobic exercise, cardio workout burns a lot of calories. So, for cardio do bust training which involves exercises at 92% to 100% of your maximum heart rate for 30 seconds to 60 seconds and then resting 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
Bust training will also help you build muscles quickly. Focus on strength training which includes lifting the weight and strengthening exercises.
“Resistance exercise manufacture to extend lean muscle weight, improve physical performance, improve psychological feature ability, enhance cardio muscle health and increase bone mineral density.”
Studies also show that it improves the physical, emotional, intellectual and social wellness of women. Strength or resistance training helps build muscles, maintain the strength and improve their agility and flexibility.
Doing exercises at the gym is not possible for everyone due to some reasons, maybe they don’t have time, maybe they can’t afford it as they are expensive or due to some other contention.
So, here we mention some workout which you can do at your home to gain weight and get rid of from the skinny body.
- chest press
- Spiderman planks
- shoulder press
1. Chest Press
- Start by placing each dumbbell by your side as you lower your body using momentum to lift both dumbbells up in the air.
- Twist your wrist and have your palms, facing front.
- Inhale, bend your arms and lower the dumbbell inclining with the chest in two counts.
- Exhale, as you press with dumbbells towards the ceiling.
- Squeezing your chest muscle and repeat.
- Get into a push-up position, feet close together, pumps inline with your chest slightly wider than shoulder with apart.
- As you inhale, lower your body as far as you can in two counts.
- Exhale and fully extend both arms and repeat.
3. Spiderman Plank
- Get into a push-up position.
- Bring your right knee close to your elbow and squeeze.
- Oblique on the other side twelve reps of each side, into keep your body in a straight line throughout exercises with arching your lower back.
4. Shoulder Press
- Hold a pair of dumbles with your palms, facing forward.
- Elbow bends and dumbles inline with your ears, keeping your body upright.
- Press up the dumbles over your head lower and repeat.
- The stand should apart with your toes forward,
- bend from your knees and lift the weight using your legs muscles not your lower back, keep your body upright.
- Engage your core and slowly as far as you can by pushing hips back and bending your knees and then heels back at standing position and repeat.
I hope you find this information useful and hope you will be able to take these steps to start your weight gain journey.