Does your child have chest tightness, shortness of breath, or exercise intolerance? If Yes! Then, it might not be a stubborn cold that won’t go away — it might be ‘asthma.’ Asthma has multiple causes, and it’s not unusual for two or more different causes to be present in one child. Breathing is key to life, obviously, so asthma can make life very hard. It can make walking outside difficult, for instance. It leads not just to visits to the doctor or the emergency room and hospitalizations but also to missed school, missed work for parents, missed events, and missed activities. So, delaying asthma treatment can have life-threatening consequences. Asthma Homeopathy Treatment for the child is a better alternative to conventional treatment for sustained relief from bronchial asthma. It is effective and helps in chronic cases also.
Table of Contents
How Do Kids Get Asthma?
Asthma primarily results from airway hypersensitivity to common household allergens. The most commonly implicated allergen is house dust mites, tiny bugs that live in house dust. Hyper-responsiveness to any allergen over a period of time leads to chronic inflammation followed by variable airflow obstruction. However, why some children are more susceptible than others is not clearly understood, although a genetic cause (chromosome 5q polymorphism) is assumed to be associated with it. Apart from it, secondhand smoke, obesity, maternal vitamin-D deficiency, and poor hygiene are also some of the associated predisposing factors.
Exposure to allergens produces a hypersensitivity reaction, which in turn increases serum immunoglobulin (IgE & IgG4) levels in the blood. Immunoglobulins are a class of proteins produced by the body as a natural defense against foreign pathogens. Apart from these immunoglobulins, the body produces excess blood cells called Eosinophils. Although both immunoglobulins and eosinophils are increased in the blood, these are not specific to asthma and are raised in many other allergic conditions. Asthma Homeopathy Treatment can effectively treat the causative factors of asthma and helps suppress the flare-ups of asthmatic attacks.
Symptoms of Childhood Asthma
Differentiating childhood asthma symptoms from other respiratory conditions, such as a head or chest cold, can be challenging. However, asthma symptoms can be chronic and negatively impact your child.
The following are the common symptoms of childhood asthma:
- Shortness of breath, even when the child is doing normal activities
- Coughing, which becomes worse at night
- Chest tightness or complaints of chest pain
- Wheezing or whistling sound when breathing
As toddlers can’t communicate when they aren’t feeling well, parents must pay attention to any new signs of illness. Asthma in toddlers can also cause the following symptoms:
- Trouble sleeping at night
- Fatigue, more than usual
- Difficulty breathing during playtime
- Delayed recovery from respiratory infections
Asthma symptoms can differ from child to child. Some children will experience only a few symptoms mentioned above, while others may show obvious signs of respiratory distress. Asthma Homeopathy treatment for a child is safe, non-toxic, and non-habit-forming and hence can be taken for long-term asthma management.
Diagnosis of Childhood Asthma
It can be a bit difficult to diagnose asthma in children, especially if they have a hard time communicating their symptoms. However, there are some diagnostic tools your doctor can use to prescribe the best Homeopathic medicine for asthma.
- Medical History – Your doctor will likely do a full review of the child’s medical history. You will be asked about your child’s symptoms, duration, and other conditions they’ve been diagnosed with.
- Blood & Allergy Testing – If the doctor suspects any allergies, he/she will conduct blood or skin tests to check for inflammatory markers. They may also perform allergy tests, which can help determine if allergy triggers are causing asthma symptoms.
- Chest X-Ray – Thedoctor may also perform a chest X-ray to see the changes in the airways caused by severe asthma. It also helps to determine if the symptoms are due to conditions other than asthma.
Benefits of Asthma Homeopathy Treatment for Child
Asthma Homeopathy treatment is recommended by healthcare experts worldwide. This is because Homeopathic medicines treat the cause and symptoms of the disease equally and effectively.
Homeopathic treatment for asthma helps:
- Reduces the body’s hypersensitivity to allergens
- Reduces the frequency, intensity, and severity of asthma episodes
- Reduces the dependency on conventional medicines, such as inhalers
- Improves lung capacities
- Strengthens the body’s immunity to fight against infections.
Homeopathy requires comparatively lesser doses and often only a single medicine to treat diseases. All of these make Asthma Homeopathy treatment ideal and safe for both children and adults.
Worried that Your Child May Have Asthma? Come See Us, We’re Here to Help!
If you think your child has asthma, or if you want guidance for managing asthma & the triggers that make it worse, consult Dr. Vikas Singhal. He is a reputed Homeopathic consultant providing effective Asthma Homeopathy Treatment for child and other diseases at his clinic – Dr. Singhal Homeo, Chandigarh. He has been providing his healthcare service in Tricity, PAN India, and in various countries, like the USA, UK, Canada, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, South Africa, and many more, for 20 years. After going through the diagnosis reports, symptoms, & history of relapses, he prescribes individualized Asthma Homeopathy Treatment for Child.
He offers both in-person & online consultations. You can choose any of these according to your preference. For further queries about Asthma Homeopathy Treatment, contact at +917087462000 or WhatsApp us at +91 9041111747 to book an appointment.