The job of an event manager is anything but a cakewalk. There are too many complexities to overcome, and event downsides to attend and manage from time to time. We all know, 2020 raised mayhem in terms of global economic disruption. This, as a result, brought a direct impact on sectors such as airlines, hotels, and restaurant businesses and of course, event management. And 2021 is no better. The sudden shift from offline concerts to virtualization has taken the event management sector by storm. here we are providing details about the top 13 Event Booking Software.
Managing an online event isn’t as easy as hiring an essay writer online. If you are on the same boat, grappling with more of such intricacies, take some time to read this blog. It shall introduce you to the 13 most productively smart and useful Event Booking Software you can harness for easier executions and successful events.
Top 13 Event Booking Software/Tools
Talking of the best event management software applications in 2021, Eventzilla certainly gets a special mention. The mobile-friendly software allows users to sell event tickets anywhere on social networking sites, as fast as a falcon.
- The tool allows users to access exclusive features such as attendee management, badge management, conferences and conventions, and more.
- In addition, you get to enjoy additional perks such as room block management, social media promotions, surveys and feedback, volunteer management, and ticketing.
Pricing: $1.50 per registration
In case you need an event ticketing app, then Ticket Tailor will suit your niche best. The modern-age event management tool has a plethora of amazing perks to offer.
- The app allows for direct payment services.
- This, as a result, will help buyers pay clients instantly without offline ticketing hassles.
- In addition, you get to leverage the app’s potential in terms of exploring other features like attendee management, exhibit/vendor management, wedding plans, and more.
- Not only these, but Ticket Tailor offers you full-fledged customer support in case of urgencies and sudden lags.
Pricing: $0.26 to $0.65 per ticket
Are you on the lookout for a simple, professional, and fast event management tool? Then go for Eventleaf and never look back.
- The app offers both web-based and desktop event management facilities.
- With this app, you get to create event web badges.
- Also, the tool allows users to send event invitations, sell tickets, conduct survey polls, and more.
Pricing: $1 to $2 per attendee
VoxVote is an event management tool with an amazing audience response system. The multi-dimensional app has a lot to offer than what you expect.
- You get to leverage the fullest potential of the audience response system, absolutely for free.
- The tool allows users to create presentation slides, clone the event, export data, and more.
- Also, VoxVote has a reputation for offering state-of-the-art gamification support, surveys and feedback assistance, weddings/party management, and the likes.
Pricing: $10 per event (Approx.)
CONREGO is yet another notable event management app that has a lot to offer. If especially, you are looking for a comprehensive event management software that can back you up with a wide array of smart features under one roof, then this one is for you.
- You get to enjoy exclusive features like room block management.
- With CONREGO, you get to create print-ready event badges as well.
- Also, the app allows you to analyze and create reports based on event insights.
- The event managers can also acknowledge the presence of the event attendees through this app.
Pricing: $87 per month $127 per month
If you need a one-stop solution to all your event-related requirements, then opting for Eventdex will do wonders for you.
- The app offers advanced room block management features and more.
- Also, the tool has an easy on-site registration service feature at your disposal.
- You can also carry out other activities like conducting surveys and feedback drives, ticketing, sponsorship management and the likes.
- With its smart and advanced lead retrieval feature, you will always get a chance to drive and ensure higher event engagement possibilities.
Pricing: Visit https://www.eventdex.com/event-app-pricing/
Yet another reputable and advanced event management software, Eventival has a host of amazingly advanced extensions for you.
- If especially you are part of the film fraternity that aims to attract and rope in a regular audience, Eventival will help you with your goals successfully.
- The app will help your guests to access the itineraries, check out and accompany various events.
- In addition, you get to enjoy some of the quintessential features such as Volunteer Management, Sponsorship Management, Surveys, and Feedback.
Pricing: $11,836.77 per year (Approx.)
If we are to talk about the 13 most functional and technologically advanced event management tools in 2021, Seatedly certainly gets a special mention.
- The tool allows you to maintain and control event-related data safely.
- Seatedly also makes an amazing ticketing platform with a seamless interface.
- In addition, you get to enjoy every other event management tool benefit such as badge management, wedding, and party management, room block management, and more.
- Also, the platform has reportedly acquired a reputation for offering smooth and advanced customer management processes.
Pricing: $62.63 $136.40 per month (Approx.)
As the name suggests, Gigwell is meant for gigs. If you are looking for performance-oriented event management software with a seamless interface, then this is the one for you.
- The app allows users to discover new talents, sell tickets, monitor sales graphs, smoothen the ticket booking process, and more.
- Also, with Gigwell, you get to ensure successful social media event promotion and wedding/party management drives.
Pricing: $50 per month to $99 per month
Event managers often look for an end-to-end marketing technology that can manage events seamlessly. Now, it seems that the quest is about to end once and for all. Splash is right here to provide the perfect solution in this context.
- The app has been built and designed to streamline and monitor event pages effectively.
- In addition, you get to manage campaigning protocols, capture audience insights, and more.
- Also, the app helps in connecting and optimizing the mobile procedural essentialities of event management programs and the likes.
Pricing: $9,500 per year to $19,500 per year
If you want to organize better events and pull them off with precision, then go for Sched. This app has an amazing host of advanced features at your disposal.
- You can monitor and manage check-ins effectively, and allow control sessions as well.
- Also, Sched allows you to customize event questionnaires, conduct surveys and acquire feedback, and more.
Pricing: $499 to $3,499 for 250 to 1,000 attendees
Yet another worthy contemporary in this context, Weemss has a myriad of smart features and advanced functionalities to offer.
- The app allows you to promote, sell and manage your personal and corporate events successfully.
- You can create ticket categories, limit ticket sales, reserve event seats, and more.
Pricing: $0.68 per ticket
It is a comprehensive, one-stop event management app that offers both virtual and hybrid functionalities on various levels.
- With Accelevents, attendees can watch keynote talks, engage within workshops, ensure productive networking with groups and individuals.
- Also, you get to participate in live chats, download event materials, answer polls, and more.
Pricing: $500 to $5,000 per event
To End With,
Now that you are aware of the thirteen most productive and undeniably advanced Event Booking Software, choose an ideal one and get going. After all, no matter what, the show must go on.