SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is to be considered as one of the most reputed and successful organizations for government exams in India. Now, it has announced the post of CGL (Combined Graduate Level) for the recruitment to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non-gazette posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. Check SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Complete Details.
Table of Contents
SSC CGL Vacancy 2022
Each and every year, numerous vacancies are filled by Staff Selection Commission in different government departments. Govt job is the best career option than other. Moreover, the government is putting the focus on creating more jobs for talented students in the coming years. For students who are interested in government jobs, the next years will be a bright thing for them. In the govt. sector SSC is the most famous government organization which offers jobs to numerous of candidates in all over India. For students who want to get jobs in the SSC sector, now it is a great opportunity for those candidates.
SSC CGL Notification 2022
SSC CGL Vacancy notification has been released by Staff Selection Commission on 5th May 2022. SSC CGL Tier-1 exam will be conducted from 25th July to 20th August 2022 and the exam date of SSC CGL Tier-2 will be notified later.
SSC CGL Application Form 2022
SSC CGL 2022 exam application form started on 5th May 2018. Students who are interested in SSC CGL posts can apply online before the last date 4th June 2022.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Details:
|Examination Name||SSC CGL Exam 2022|
|Organized by||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Posts||Group ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’|
|Total Number of Vacancies||9000 (Tentative)|
|SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:|
|SSC CGL Notification 2018 Release Date||5th May 2018|
|SSC CGL 2018 Apply Online Starting Date||5th May 2018|
|SSC CGL Application Form 2018 Last Date||4th June 2018 (upto 05:00 p.m)|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Admit Card 2018 Release Date||July 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 2018 Exam Date||25th July – 20th August|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Result Date||September 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Date||27th-30th November,2018 (expected)|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Result Date||Update Soon|
|SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Date||To be Notified Later|
|Computer Skill Test (Tier-IV)||To be Notified Later|
|SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria|
|Educational Qualification:||Graduate Degree and Diploma in Required Field (from recognized University) According to the Post.|
|SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Application Fees|
|General / OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|Tier 1||Computer Based Test Objective (CBT)|
|Tier 2||Computer Based Test Objective (CBT)|
|Tier 3||Pen & Paper (Descriptive)|
|Tier 4||Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test|
|SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Important Links|
|Download SSC CGL 2018 Official Notification||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2018 Apply Online||Click Here|
|SSC Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2022?
- visit the official website – ssc.nic.in
- Click The Notice Tab and Read the Notification Carefully.
- Click On the Apply Section and Open the online application form link.
- Open the SSC CGL Online Application from 2018 window In the New tab.
- See the SSC CGL 2018 Online form In Two part, part-1 and part-2.
- Start the Part I Registration – Fill the All basic Information and Fill preference of posts.
- Part 2 Registration – In this part fill payment details, upload scanned signature and photograph.
- Need to Upload recent taken photo in JPEG Format. The Images Size is maximum is 12 KB and Minimum 4 KB and resolution of Images is 100*120 pixels.
- Need to upload scanned signature in JPG format. The Images Size is maximum is 12 KB and Minimum 1 KB and resolution of Images is 140*60 pixels.
- When Complete Part 2 Registration Take Print out For further use.