Undergo Laser Eye Surgery hospital in India
Are you find Best Hospital to Undergo Laser Eye Surgery in India. Laser eye surgery is also known as refractive surgery is a surgery used to correct vision problems such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, etc. There are various types of laser eye surgery that can be done to enhance your vision and eliminate your specific refractive error.
Over recent years, significant advances in technology have radically improved the surgical techniques by which laser surgery is done, and has provided better results than ever. The laser surgery involves restructuring the cornea, which is the clear front of the eye that allows light to pass through and focus it onto the retina situated at the back of the eye.
We Care India provides different types of laser eye surgery in India at an effective price. With more than 30 years of experience in performing various laser surgeries, our ophthalmologists have hands-on experience and expertise in executing laser eye surgery with precision. The services of our expert ophthalmologist are given at an affordable price.
Refractive Errors that can be treated using Laser Eye Surgery
The ophthalmologists at We Care India have proficiency in treating several refractive errors by efficiently performing laser eye surgery in India. The vision conditions which can be corrected using laser eye surgery are:
- Myopia: Also known as short-sightedness is a condition where it is hard for people to see distant objects and the objects appear blurry from far, but seem clear when looked at closely.
- Hyperopia: Hyperopia or long-sightedness is a condition when distant objects are clearly perceptible but a close-up look to the object makes them blurry and cloudy.
- Presbyopia: Presbyopia is a type of hyperopia and is a condition that occurs as a person ages. The lens of the hardens and become inelastic making it hard for the eye to pass and focus the light onto retina when looking at nearby objects.
- Astigmatism: Astigmatism is a minor eye condition that makes the objects appear blurred and crooked. The cause of such a distorted vision is the irregular shape of the cornea. Most of the people wearing glasses have astigmatism to some extent.
Different types of Laser Eye Surgery in India
There are mainly three types of laser eye surgery performed at We Care India.
- Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK) Eye Surgery: This is a surgical procedure used to correct moderate eye conditions of nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. This surgery takes about an hour and the patient is given anaesthesia before performing the surgery. The laser emits an ultraviolet light beam which is projected on the front and lower part of your cornea for the purpose of correcting and reshaping it. Photorefractive Keratectomy was the most commonly used vision correction surgical procedure before the advent of advanced LASIK eye surgical treatment.
- Automated Lamellar Keratoplasty (ALK) Eye Surgery: Automated Lamellar Keratoplasty Eye Surgery is performed in case of acute hyperopia or when a patient has moderate degrees of myopia. The patient is given local anaesthesia before successfully conducting the surgical procedure. This surgery assures faster recovery and takes less time to complete in comparison to the other laser eye surgeries.
- LASIK (laser in situ keratomileuses) Eye Surgery: In the surgical procedure, a laser is extended underneath the corneal flaps for reshaping it. The surgeon will perform this surgery using the excimer laser to correct your specific vision problem or other refractive errors so that you don’t need to use glasses to see things clearly. This eye surgical procedure is done to reshaping the cornea for allowing light entering the eye to be directly focused onto the retina for clearer and sharper vision.
At We Care India, all three surgeries are effectively performed by our ophthalmologist specialists and expert surgeons. The laser eye surgery in India is provided at a low price when compared to the other eye hospitals. We have a proven track record of giving high-quality laser eye surgery to the patients and have effectually performed various surgeries, helping our patients live a spectacle free and normal life.