DDA housing scheme 2023 draw Announced. DDA also called the Delhi Development Authority launched its housing scheme on June 30th in which they offered 12,000 flats in Dwarka, Jasola, PaschimVihar, Sirsapur, Rohini, and Vasant Kunj, Narela and Pitampura areas of Delhi. DDA scheme’s popularity can be clearly seen as the number of applications was more than 46,000.
After the deadline for the form submission was extended to September 11 due to poor response, almost 90,000 forms were sold out. The draw of lots for the DDA 2023 housing scheme is said to be made online on November 30. The draw will be held at DDA headquarters under the supervision of Justice (retd) SN Aggarwal, Kolin Paul, and Vishnu Chandra. The process will begin around 11 am in the morning and everything will be done fairly.
There are four income flat categories including In the DDA housing scheme 2023-
- High-income group or HIG- This category comprises 87 flats that range from Rs. 53.52 lakh to Rs. 126.81 lakh
- Middle-income group or MIG- This category comprises of 404 flats that range from Rs. 31.32 lakh to Rs. 93.95 lakh
- One-bedroom or LIG flats – This category comprises of 11,197 flats that range from Rs. 14.50 lakh to Rs. 30.30 lakh. It is basically for the lower-income group.
- Janta flats – This last category comprises 384 flats that range from Rs. 7.07 lakh to Rs. 12.76 lakh
“The registration fee for the Lig class is for Rs 1Lakh apartments and MIG and HIG, the registration fee is Rs 2 lakh.” DDA strived hard to address and solve every issue connected with the flats like that of water supply and transportation etc. It was the matter of June when the Delhi Jal Board ensured the water supply to the flats where it was lacking. The 2014 scheme’s scenario was also similar where the govt. here know about the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana 2023
offered 25,040 flats and got such a massive response that the DDAs website got crashed. Numerous flats that were rejected in the 2014 scheme were now offered again in the 2022 scheme. The authorities have made it easier for the general public to view the live telecast of the entire process through web streaming. Applicants can also visit the headquarters at a given date and time for being a part of the process.
How it will work DDA housing scheme 2023-
- The lucky ones will be given demand-cum-allotment letters within a month.
- After getting these letters, the allottees are required to make payment within three months.
- Apart from the first list, there will be a waiting list also for those whose name does not feature in the list.
- The DDA will return the money within one month otherwise applicants are eligible to get interested in deposits.
For the 2018 plan, the DDA has already announced 20,000 rental apartments in Narela, Dwarka, Rohini, Vasant Kunj and Jasola. Though the prices of the 2018 flats have not been fixed the 2018 scheme will have flats for all income groups. These flats are under construction right now and will be completed by March 2018. As per the official statements, 2018 flats will be more spacious and will have more facilities.