MobiKwik is an e-wallet that can be utilised for several online payments including mobile recharge, payment of utility bills like internet, DTH and electricity bills, accepting payments, transferring money, and online shopping. You can also understand MobiKwik as a virtual or digital wallet, where the money is loaded from your bank account and used for making online payments.
The app has received approval from the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), as well as is the base for with Bajaj Finserv, an online recharge app by India’s most diversified lender. You can use Bajaj Finserv for online recharges, instant loans, no-cost EMI plans, transferring money, etc.
For using MobiKwik, you will first have to download the app in your Apple or Android device. Then, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Download the app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store, and launch it.
- Open MobiKwik and type your registered mobile number. Then, select the send OTP option. Enter the OTP for the verification process.
- Once you have successfully registered, log in to MobiKwik.
- Choose Add Money option, and then enter the amount.
- Click continue.
- You will be redirected to the payment page. Here you can add money through three payment options – net banking, credit/debit card, and cash deposit. Choose the suitable option.
- Then, type your payment details and select pay now. If you receive any promo code, enter it.
- Make the payment by entering OTP or password. Your MobiKwik wallet will soon show the amount.
Once you have the desired amount in your MobiKwik Wallet, you can use it to make payments and for doing online recharge. There are numerous benefits of recharging your number online, including convenience, ease of use, the flexibility of time. For recharging your prepaid mobile number, follow the steps mentioned below.
Step of Recharge
- Open MobiKwik app.
- Enter the phone number to be recharged.
- Select the option for postpaid/prepaid phone recharge.
- Choose your mobile operator.
- Select the suitable online recharge plans curated exclusively for your or type in the recharge amount.
- Then, enter your phone number again and type the received OTP.
- Lastly, make the online payment.
These are the only steps you need to follow for mobile recharge. Within a minute, you will see that your phone number has been recharged with the desired plan or amount. The process to make payments for any number, DTH recharge, wi-fi plan recharge, are similar. You can perform online recharge through debit card, net banking, credit card, Mastercard or Visa, and MobiKwik wallet.
Features Of MobiKwik App
- Online recharge – The app supports all telecom providers like BSNL, Jio, Vodafone, Airtel, and Idea, and lets you do recharge in a secured and seamless way.
- Bill payment – MobiKwik can be used to make instant bill payments, including electricity bill, gas bill, EMI, insurance premiums, water bill, etc. For making the payment, you will have to select the bill you want to pay, then choose the operator, and pay successfully using the digital wallet.
- Instant loan – You can get up to Rs. 5,00,000 online instant personal loan at 12%-39% interest rate.
- Money transfer – MobiKwik lets you transfer money easily and smoothly to the wallet to a bank, wallet to wallet, or bank to bank.
- Food delivery – MobiKwik also lets you pay on Domino’s Swiggy, Zomato, EazyDiner, etc.
- You can also pay for travel bookings, movies and entertainment, and health products from Medlife, PharmEasy, Medplus, Healthkart, and Netmeds.
Using the Mobikwik online recharge app and wallet is relatively easy and convenient. You will need a bank account, internet connection, and a few minutes.