Web application development and the top 10 Node.js frameworks
Node.js is one of the best frameworks for you to work with if you wish to build a high-quality app. With it, you can build apps that perform well without flaws. Developers love working with Node.js primarily because of the benefits it offers. When they work on any web or mobile app, they need to ensure that the language used works smoothly equally for the server and client end with equal elan.
The Node.js framework comprises of extensive libraries, tools, and helpers that offer businesses a broad scope of making web apps quickly. The following are the 10 Node.js frameworks for web application development for modern companies:
1. Express.Js you can develop web and mobile apps faster with this framework. It is light in weight and gives you multiple free modules. You get over 14 templates and outstanding performance. It is easy to understand and can be customized to meet your needs.
2. Koa.Js The engineers of Express.Js created this Node.js framework. It is minute, very expressive, and durable deploys the unique async capacities of ES2017 and mitigates messy codes. You need good coding experience to use this framework with great features for boosting management errors.
3. Hapi.Js This framework is a stable and trustworthy platform. It is immensely popular for the development of chat apps. You get the benefits of document creation with it. The architecture for scaling is based on plugins. It has features for the successful management of errors.
4. Derby.Js This Node.js framework is open-sourced, relies on MVC, and is a full-stack platform. You get the advantages of automatic resolution for conflicts, have diverse options for editing, give you custom web-development in real-time, and offer you secure sync between time and data between servers, browsers, and databases.
5. Keystone.Js Flexible and lightweight, this Node.js framework has been designed on Express and MongoDB. It has an outstanding UI that is simple for you to manage and customize. You get assistance for other frameworks and applications like ASP.NET, WCF, JSP, and more.
6. Diet.Js This is very small; in fact, it is a very tiny framework for Node.js. It can develop fast apps, as well as APIs. You get assistance for middleware and MVC and virtual hosting.
7. Flatiron.Js You can extend the web and mobile apps with elements that can be re-used. It has a plugin manager that gives you app extensions that is lightweight. It is fast and effortless to use, especially when it came to directing the traffic that relied on URLs from the browser and server.
8. Meteor.Js This framework is ideal for large eCommerce projects that are open-source in nature. It is very light in structure and needs just some lines of codes. You get the same code for devices that are different from each other. It offers you a seamless integration with Vue, Mongo, React, Angular, etc.
10. Socket.io This framework supports binary streaming and analytics in real-time. Diverse programming languages can effectively deploy them. The framework gives you the advantage of URL custom routing for a web socket.
Web Development Services and Node.js
When you are choosing your developer, ensure he is-
· Trained in the latest technologies that pertain to Node.js.
· Has worked with Node.js projects.
· Understands the needs of your business clearly.
· Has a good understanding of the front and back end technologies.