Childhood and parenthood are some of the most amazing adventures in our lives. Bibado, a British brand, is determined to significantly impact children and parents in the feeding and messy play space. At Bibado, they need to assist you with partaking in each second. They need to have a constructive outcome on families’ eating times and lives.
This article introduces the ten great recipes by Bidado that babies will truly love to eat during breakfast. Keep looking over and find these astounding recipes.
Here we go.
Table of Contents
These tiny little fluffy pancakes make certain to be a morning meal time victor with your kids, perhaps the adults as well. The ingredients include 1 cup plain flour, 2 tsp baking powder, 1 egg, 3/4 cup milk, and 2 tbsp melted butter.
When all the ingredients are set, you are now ready to cook. Below is the process on how to prepare the said recipes.
- Whisk together the ingredients to form a thick batter.
- Heat some Coconut Oil in a frying pan, and turn to medium heat. Drop your mixture into the pan in little pancake drops.
- When bubbles start to appear on the top, flip the pancakes over using a fork.
- Cook in little batches, until your mixture is gone. Serve with yogurt & fruit. A drizzle of maple syrup is optional.
These carrot pancakes are delectably loaded with hidden veggies. The ingredients include 2/3 cup wholemeal or plain flour, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/8 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp ground ginger, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/2 mashed banana, 2 medium carrots or 3 smaller ones, grated (about 1 cup), 1/8 cup chopped walnuts, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 cup milk of choice (we used unsweetened soy milk), and 1 tbsp coconut oil (or coconut butter), melted, plus more for cooking.
These pancakes are just easy to prepare. Simply, follow the steps below.
- Wash, peel, and grate your carrots.
- In a mixing bowl, mash half a banana.
- In a small bowl, prepare your chia egg.
- Add grated carrots, milk, chia egg, and vanilla extract to the mixing bowl and mix evenly.
- Add in chopped walnuts and melted coconut oil.
- Sieve in the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and baking soda. If using wholemeal, pour the pieces that remain in your sieve in as well.
- Gently fold in until all of the ingredients are combined – careful not to overmix the batter.
- Heat coconut oil in a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Add in pancake batter. Cook for 2-3 minutes until you start to see bubbles forming on the top. Once you see the bubbles forming, flip. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes. Repeat till all batter is cooked, add more coconut oil between batches if needed.
Strawberry & Peanut Butter Waffles
You can prepare a flavorful and nutritious fruity breakfast waffle for both you and your child. The ingredients include 1 cup flour, 200ml milk, 1 egg, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tbsp melted and cooled butter, and a handful of squashed strawberries – mash using a fork.
Once the ingredients are ready, you can start the procedures by observing the following:
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into a bowl. In another bowl, mix the milk, butter, vanilla, peanut butter, and egg.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, then mix through the mashed strawberries.
- Add the mix to a greased waffle mold, then bake for 20 minutes.
This recipe is scrumptiously fluffy and filling pancakes without the requirement for eggs. It is ideal for family morning meals and eating. The ingredients include 2 tbsp Chia seeds, 1.5 cups flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 3/4 cup milk, and 3/4 cup water.
It is easy to prepare. Here’s how you do it.
- Mix the flour, baking powder & chia seeds.
- Gradually stir in the milk, to make a thick dough.
- Gradually stir in the water to form a smooth thick batter.
- Leave the batter for 15 mins, to allow the Chia seeds to soak.
- Heat a pan, then add small spoonfuls of the batter to the pan.
- When bubbles start to appear on top, flip and cook on the other side. Until both sides are browning.
Super Power Cookies
These are cookies with hidden superpowers that the entire family will adore. The Ingredients include 1 mashed banana, 1 egg, 1/4 cup coconut oil, 1 cup pureed carrot, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 2 tbsp agave syrup (or honey if your little one is over 1 yrs old), 1 tsp ginger, 1 cup blended oats, 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup prunes, blended, and 1/4 cup dried apricots, blended.
To prepare, here’s how you will do it. Simply, follow the simple steps below.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Gradually stir in the oats & flour. Until you have a thick dough.
- Add tbsp dollops to a lined & greased baking tray.
- Roughly shape into cookie shapes.
- Bake on 180c for 15 mins, until browned.
Not So Dodgy Jammy Dodgers
These are simple soft healthy options in contrast to the much cherished and notable biscuits! Ideal for sneaking in that extra fruit. The ingredients include 1/2 cup oats, 1 large banana or 2 small, 1 tbsp coconut oil – melted, 1 tbsp peanut butter – any nut butter will work, 1 tbsp sweet freedom light syrup, fruit syrup or 1 tsp golden syrup, a handful of raspberries, and 2 tsp chia seeds.
Here’s how you will prepare it.
- Mash the banana up with a fork.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix.
- Place a heaped teaspoon of the mixture onto a tray lined with baking paper and make it into a cookie shape, do this with the remainder of the mix.
- Using the back of the spoon, press down in the center of the cookie to make a good shape- this is where the jam will go.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes until the cookies are a light golden color on the edge.
- Allow time to cool the spoon in your homemade chia seed jam.
- For The Jam: Add both the ingredients to a bowl and mash/mix together.
- Leave to sit in the fridge while the cookies are cooking to allow the chia seeds to absorb the berry juices and thicken.
Raspberry Pinwheel Pastries
Whether you serve these as a component of a reasonable breakfast, a snack, or an after-supper treat, they’re certain to be a hit with children, all things considered! The grown-ups can sneak a couple as well. The ingredients include 1 sheet of puff pastry, 1/2 pint fresh raspberries, 1 tbsp agave nectar, 4 oz cream cheese, softened, 2 tbsp white sugar, and 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract.
To prepare these recipes, just follow the steps below.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl with a whisk mixer or electric hand beater.
- Mash the raspberries in a separate bowl with agave nectar or honey.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into squares (the size is up to you) and add a dollop of the cream cheese filling to the middle of each square.
- Drop a smaller dollop of the raspberry mixture on top of the cream cheese mixture and top with 1-4 raspberries, depending on how large you cut your squares (we could only fit 1-2).
- Cut four lines (not cutting into the cream cheese mixture or underneath it) starting from the center, leading to each corner of the squares.
- Fold one corner from each of the four sections into the middle and lightly press it into the raspberry mixture.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Fluffy Raspberry Pancakes
These light and fluffy raspberry pancakes are the ideal breakfast recipe for all. The ingredients include 200 grams of self-raising flour, 100ml milk, 2 eggs, 10 raspberries (smashed before mixing), and 1 tsp olive oil (for frying).
Here are the methods to prepare for it.
- Add to a mixing bowl your eggs, flour, and half your milk, and mix.
- Continue to add milk slowly until you reach a slow-running consistency.
- Smash your raspberries using the back of a fork, then add to the mixture (frozen raspberries produce a better color).
- Using a tbsp add two spoons of mixture onto a greased pan (repeat to make four pancakes at once).
- Wait until the pancake bubbles slightly then flip. Cook for a further minute and serve.
This recipe is ideal for fussy eaters who love eggs but don’t love veggies because you can add chopped greens in with the cheese and meat and they may not even notice. The ingredients include 6 large eggs, 1 cup milk, ½ cup all-purpose flour, ground black pepper, to taste, and filling as desired.
Here’s how you do it.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F or 190 C.
- Combine eggs, flour, milk, and pepper in a blender and blend for about 15 seconds; until combined.
- Grease a 9×13 glass baking dish (grease it well so the omelet doesn’t stick).
- Carefully pour the mixture (slowly, so it doesn’t run up the sides) into the dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, add toppings as desired while the egg is still hot.
- Roll up tightly and cut into equal sections.
This is a healthy and without sugar donut that the entire family will be bananas about. The ingredients include 2 bananas, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 1/2 cup flour, 1 tsp baking powder, and a few squares of dark chocolate (optional).
Once the ingredients are ready, here’s the way to do it.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl. Then mix in the eggs, then the olive oil.
- Gradually add the flour, until all combined into a smooth batter. Finally, stir in the baking powder.
- Fill a doughnut mold with the mix and place it in the oven at 180c. Bake for 15-20 mins, until they’re golden and cooked through.
- Leave too cool on a cooling wire.
- (Optional) Then once cooled, melt the chocolate in a bowl. Use a teaspoon to drizzle over the chocolate. Then leave to set.
Get your favorite recipes and let your babies enjoy the taste. They will surely love them. So, hurry up! Make your purchase now. Simply make use of the Bibado coupon and promo codes. There are a couple of ways for you to get your hands on a working Bibado coupon code. You can subscribe to the Bibado newsletter service to remain in the loop of any suitable promotions. You can likewise check in consistently with coupon sites, like Coupon Plus Deals, for their collection of active offers, for example, the Bibado coupon code.
In conclusion, Bibado designs the ten extraordinary breakfast recipes to assist parents and babies with making the most out of the astonishing undertakings in early childhood. Adventuring around eating times and exploration through play is their number 1 objective.