Backup software allows you to create copies of your database, files, and even hard drive to prevent data loss. Moreover, the software restores original data in case of data loss. Say, for example, you have hired a paper helper, and they crafted an impeccable paper for you. But you accidentally formatted your device and POOF! It is all gone! You enter into a state of panic and try all the hard and fast rules to recover the file. But no luck anywhere, is it? If only you used backups, you would not have been feeling so low right now.
Therefore, Backup files can save you all the trouble, primarily if your device stores are professionally written files from assignment help services. However, if you take to the internet, you will find yourself walking through the aisle of backup software. Well, not all of them are reliable, and not all can get the job done correctly. To prevent you from making yourself a wreck, here are 21 backup software with a list of features, both free and paid.
21 Best Windows Backup Software Tools
It is a cloud storage software. Being simple and easy to use, it is a go-to choice for many Windows users. Moreover, it is fast and highly affordable. This software has 3 versions, namely personal storage, business backup, and cloud storage. Since it allows unlimited storage, you can use it to back up your PC or MAC devices as well.
- You can use it anywhere at any point in time and can also schedule your backups.
- Moreover, it offers unlimited backup storage and speed for both personal and business files.
This provides ultimate recovery and backup for your data. Moreover, it protects all your files with automatic cloud backup. If you want a personal, cloud, or business backup solution, this is one of the best. In addition, it is available for both Windows and MAC users. Take a look at some fantastic features to make up your kind:
- This software can back up all your documents, photos, etc., and provides unlimited storage.
- It can recover your files from any web-connected device and protects you against malware.
A fast, affordable, and reliable solution for all your virtual, cloud, and physical environments. It offers a robust suite with enterprise-graded data protection at the cost of an SMB solution. Here are the key features that make it the best:
- It provides backup to tape and cloud with enhanced backup performance.
- It has an easy-to-use and intuitive UI with the instant on-demand recovery of files and entire VMs.
Simple software that automatically copies all your files. Additionally, it allows you to access all your files from the cloud backup storage.
- It provides 5 times MAC or PC account user backup to keep all your files secure.
- Military-grade security gives you the protection that you deserve.
A simple and secure easy to use backup software for all your files. You can access all your system files from any device. Moreover, all your files with be backed up automatically with just a click. Some notable features are:
- Keep your documents private with unbreakable security and the highest level of encryption.
- Filter your files as per their file format and old access files from the archive.
Acronis Cyber Backup software is an efficient, easy and secure backup solution. It has diverse system support with flexible monitoring and reporting. Some of its notable features are:
- It ensures backup authenticity by minimizing the downtime to maintain your business community.
- It protects everything on your Windows device from malware, data threats, accidental deletion, cyber-attacks, etc.
This is an integrated storage device with an online backup solution. It delivers an incredible VMware backup solution that allows incremental and full backup. Take a look at its worthy features:
- It schedules automatic backup, encryption, data compression, local backups, and versioning.
- It enables you to schedule your online backup and any unattended offsite backups for Solaris and Linux.
A reliable and fast PC backup tool supports Windows, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. This software offers two versions, namely home and business. Check the highlights of this software:
- It provides backup, syncs, and restores your applications, data, and the entire Windows system.
- It enables you to manage the previous data after upgrading to the new version as it automatically syncs folders and files.
This is a cloud and backup software service provider. It is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. In addition, it has intelligent media streaming that makes backup easier. Some of its notable features are:
- It allows photo-detecting using artificial intelligence and delivers SaaS and network backup.
- It provides a cheap storage solution for both individuals and businesses.
O&O DiskImage Professional
With this backup software, you can either backup a filer, folder, or your entire system. In addition, it allows fast and easy restoration with just a few mouse clicks. Take a note of these features to make it your go-to:
- The software uses a VSS system instead of its own filter driver to mount images as a virtual drive.
- There are 3 editions for this tool- Professional edition for 1 PC, Professional edition for 5PCs, and O&O Power Pack.
This is probably one of the best-suited backup services for businesses. You can access your files from Windows, Android, and iOS. Moreover, several options are available for enterprises and companies to share data securely inside and outside the organization. Take a look at its notable features:
- It provides easy sync of all your files, and you can manage between your SharePoint and OneDrive files.
- You can create, edit and access files from anywhere at any point of time from any browser.
Google Backup and Sync
This software allows you to store and upload your files from a camera, SD card, or from any folder on your system. Moreover, you can easily find any content on your computer, phone, or tablet using your Google Drive. Here are some notable features:
- Open, view, browse, edit and manage any file from anywhere at any point in time.
- Moreover, it protects all your files and photos while you are uploading or sharing.
One of the most popular software out there that is meant to provide an all-in-one backup solution. This is mainly useful for businesses as it allows you to build on your customer behavior and interest. Here is a list of its magnificent features:
- It does not require any traditional infrastructure to backup VMware machines, SQL workloads, and Azure virtual machines.
- To top it all, it protects you from malware and has a load balancer to backup cloud data instantly with high network performance.
If you need an ultimate solution, this is it. It is an easy solution for people who are running start-ups or small-scale businesses. You can easily manage your computer with the reporting tools. Here are a few elements that make it unique:
- The application can be installed remotely, and you can monitor your account from one place.
- Families, IT managers, and administrators can check the status report, user backup report and backup, backup activity report, etc.
It is an easy and simple backup tool that offers faster and reliable feedback. There are three editions to this software, namely home, standard and pro. Here’s why you should opt for this:
- Provides manual, event, and scheduled backup for all your Windows devices.
- A simple and easy-to-use interface that allows you to customize your backup needs and restore them anytime.
A powerful and enigmatic automatic PC backup tool that supports Windows 10 operating system. It has an automated storage facility that allows you to instantly back your design on any virtual environment. Some of the features are:
- It supports backup to Dropbox and Google Drive and uses military-grade encryption to make your backup secure.
- All users get 2 GB free online storage that makes backup easy and hassle-free.
This is a free VMware and Hyper-V backup software that allows transferring unlimited backup. The free version allows the user to backup and protects up to 1 TB of data. Some of its notable features are:
- This software has 5 editions- Unitrends, essentials, standard, enterprise, and enterprise plus.
- It detects ransomware and provides instant VM recovery.
This tool protects every part of your PC and its environment. The trial version provides 45 days of usage, and small businesses can easily benefit from this tool. Some of its exciting features are:
- The backup process is simple, fast, and easy to use, making MAC backup quite simple.
- It supports add-ons like VMware, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange, and open file backups.
This software allows you to backup files from your computer anywhere at any point in time. The free version of this software can be used for 30 days. Moreover, you can backup all your files to multiple destinations like the cloud, hard drives, or any other computer. The features are:
- All of your backup data is encrypted in your computer with the help of a password.
- It automatically backs up all your files and maintains them in excellent condition.
This is a one-stop solution to store and share all your business files ideally. It has robust role-based permissions that can track your user activity. Take a note of all the available features:
- It protects your data from any physical failures or infrastructure.
- You can automatically check the integrity, and you can repair it automatically.
This instantly recovers all your files and protects them from virtual, physical, and cloud workspaces. This backup tool uses Google search to look for the file or VM. Some features are:
- It enables data replication, tiering, and archiving without any manual policies.
- It eliminates the requirement of all the costly storage software and provides a single cloud solution.
Backup software is simple and easy to use and is also needed for every small- and large-scale business. It creates copies for databases, virtual and physical machines. This software protects your company against data loss and helps you store data anywhere.
Eden Smith is a technical writer hailing from Melbourne, Australia. Having 3 years of experience, he has complete knowledge about backup software. Currently, he is working at MyAssignmenthelp.com and provides OSCOLA referencing generator to engineers in Australia.