“The Most Awaited Shopping Day for Bargain Hunters”
Black Friday is almost here! Through it got its started in the US, now Black Friday is everywhere: the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and even more. Black Friday is one of the popular days for bargain hunters, as most of the stores offer exclusive Black Friday Deals on various categories of products.
Here you’ll get answers to all your questions related to Black Friday Deals 2019:
- 1 What is Black Friday? And When is Black Friday?
- 1.1 What Black Friday Deals to Expect from Rosec Jewels?
- 1.2 Most Popular Best Black Friday Jewelry Deals are as follows:
- 1.3 Our Trending Black Friday Jewelry Deals
- 1.4 Some Interesting Stats from Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- 1.5 What Are the Demographics to Typical Black Friday Shoppers?
- 1.6 Best Time of The Year to Buy an Engagement Ring
- 1.7 Black Friday and Cyber Monday
What is Black Friday? And When is Black Friday?
Black Friday is a name given to shopping day after Thanksgiving. This year’s Black Friday Will falls on Friday 29th November 2019.
If you’re looking for some great deals on Diamond Jewellery, Engagement Rings, Clothing or any other item then Black Friday Sale 2019 is the best time of the year.
What Black Friday Deals to Expect from Rosec Jewels?
This Black Friday, you may get impressive discounts and savings up to 15% on all kind of popular designer jewellery pieces.
Most Popular Best Black Friday Jewelry Deals are as follows:
On this big shopping day, you’ll get the best offers and discounts on the most popular jewellery deals. You can save up to 15% on Best Black Friday Jewellery Deals this Black Friday 2019.
Our Trending Black Friday Jewelry Deals
(1) Unique Engagement Rings
(2) Flat Back Earrings
(3) Handmade Earrings
(4) Antique Three Stone Engagement Ring
(5) Classic Diamond Bangle Bracelets in Gold
(6) Gemstone Rings
Some Interesting Stats from Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- According to the source, 174 million Americans who shopped between Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday which is more than the pre-holiday prediction of 164 million consumers.
- Within 24 Hours of Black Friday, online sales retailers sold over $5 Billion, increase in the online black Friday sales 16.9% over the last year.
- According to the Washington Post, 174 million Americans who shopped between the thanksgiving and cyber Monday spent an average of $335 person during the sale period.
What Are the Demographics to Typical Black Friday Shoppers?
- 16% entirely in online stores.
- 9% shop entirely online.
- 29% Shop mostly in stores but a little online
- 26% say they shop both equally in stores and Online
Best Time of The Year to Buy an Engagement Ring
While there no special time to buy an Engagement Ring for your would-be husband or would-be wife. You can find perks of shopping engagement rings during a special holiday season and sales day of the year.
As jewellery is an expensive item hardly shoppers get discounts, but Black Friday is something where you can find discounts up to 15% on certified and high-quality jewellery items.
Below we outlined the best shopping days of the year for Diamond Engagement Rings and Jewellery Shopping:
Black Friday and Cyber Monday
With Christmas and New Year is just around the corner and with valentine’s day is not too far behind, purchasing an engagement ring or promise ring during these days is an excellent time.
On Black Friday, most of the people are done with their shopping, so before Christmas after Black Friday is still the best time of the season to beat the heavily crowded streets.
On Boxing Day
Find big savings on the Engagement Rings after the Christmas shopping season and bag yourself some amazing deals in huge Boxing Day and January Sales.
Before Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is the best time of the year to express love and care. You can try to avoid shopping of jewellery gift on a valentine’s day but try to purchase it after Christmas and before valentine’s week.
Did You Know?
- 53% of engagement rings are round cut diamonds.
- 2018 average engagement diamond ring is $ 6.3k
- Most of the couples are engaged for over a year.
- Christmas is the most popular day for getting engaged, with 7 out of 10 is getting engaged in December.
- 50% purchase from Brick and Mortar Store.
- 52% of couples send a photo of their ring to love ones after getting engaged.
Black Friday has Arrived!! So, what’s your plan for Shopping?