Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2021 has Announce. Good news for all the teaching aspirants out there! The Department of Sanskrit Education, Government of Rajasthan has announced vacancies for around 1829 teachers at Grade III, Level 1 to teach in standards 1st to 5th.
Do not miss out on the chance to clinch the job of your dreams. So, gear up and read through to know more about the entire recruitment process.
The number of vacancies has been declared to be as follows:
|Category||Teacher (Sanskrit)||Teacher (General)|
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment Important Dates:
The Government has announced the following important dates pertaining to the recruitment process:
- Commencement of Application Process: 14th September 2017
- Deadline for Application Submission: 13th October 2017
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment Application Process:
Only online applications shall be accepted for the recruitment process of Sanskrit Teachers in Rajasthan. There are separate application forms for the posts of Teacher (Sanskrit) and Teacher (General). In case an applicant seeks to apply for both these posts, separate application forms have to be filled out.
Candidates have to first register themselves on the website: www.rajsanskrit.nic.in and then login with their credentials. Applicants can either fill the forms through registered e-Mitra kiosks or fill the form themselves. Apart from the examination fees, an additional amount of Rs 26 has to be submitted while filling the forms.
Applicants must ensure to collect the Application ID post submission of the application form.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment Examination Fees:
|SC / ST||Rs 60|
The examination fee has to be deposited along with the application form.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment Age Limit:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 35 years
- The following age relaxation norms shall be applicable:
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|SC / ST / OBC (Male applicants)||40 years|
|General Category and Economically Weaker Section (Female Applicants)||40 years|
|SC / ST / OBC (Female Applicants)||45 years|
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
It is mandatory for all applicants to have cleared the RTET or REET examination with at least 60% marks.
The government has specified ANY ONE of the following educational qualifications to be eligible for the post of Teacher (Sanskrit):
- Varistha Upadhyaya or its equivalent Traditional Sanskrit Examination with Sanskrit medium with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Varistha Upadhyaya or its equivalent Traditional Sanskrit Examination with Sanskrit medium with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulation, 2002
- Varistha Upadhyaya or its equivalent Traditional Sanskrit Examination with Sanskrit medium with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education
- Varistha Upadhyaya or its equivalent Traditional Sanskrit Examination with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- Varistha Upadhyaya or its equivalent Traditional Sanskrit Examination with Sanskrit medium with Shastri (Graduation) and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2021 Salary:
Employees shall have to initially serve a probation period of 2 years, during which they will be paid a fixed amount of Rs 13,200. After confirmation, employees shall be eligible for a salary of Rs 9300 to 34800 with a grade pay of Rs 3600.
Preparation of Merit List:
As the final step of the recruitment process, the merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the REET / RTET examination up to a decimal point of two places. In case of a clash of marks, the person with a higher birth date shall be given preference.
The official notification of the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment Process can be accessed here: http://rajsanskrit.nic.in/Detailed%20advertisement%20Teacher%20Level-%201%20(class%20I%20-%20V)%20SanskritGeneral%20(Gr.lll)%202017.pdf. This is the best chance one can get of fulfilling their teaching aspiration and also fulfill the dream of entering into a government job. So, stick to the deadlines and get set for a lucrative career ahead!