The latest notification about Rajasthan Computer Teacher Recruitment 2021 for 10000+ Govt Schools Computer Teachers has been officially released. The government of Rajasthan has released a huge number of recruitments for computer teachers on Regular basis. The latest recruitment of computer teachers is primarily for Rajasthan. Candidates who are willing to apply for the upcoming computer teacher Bharti must possess efficiency in computer. The recruitment of the Rajasthan computer teacher is for the primary, middle, and upper class of government schools of Rajasthan. The latest information regarding the recruitment of the computer teacher has been released by the recruitment board of the Rajasthan under the jurisdiction high court, the recruitment notification provides further details about the guidelines and eligibility criteria of the recruitment process.
The notification of the recruitment of Computer teachers for government schools in Rajasthan came in rapid after the intervention of the High court of Rajasthan. The High Court furnished show-cause notice to the recruitment board and demanded the education board of Rajasthan to recruit at least one computer teacher for each Government school in Rajasthan. Candidates can check the official to get further details regarding the recruitment. Rajasthan Computer Teacher Bharti will be based on the qualification.
The official notification regarding the Rajasthan computer teacher vacancy has been uploaded on the website, it consists of all the information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, Grade-II, 3rd Grade Posts details, Syllabus, and exam pattern. The recruitment of the computer teacher for government schools in Rajasthan is only meant for a degree or diploma holders in computer. So, in this article, we will talk about everything about the recruitment process and other applying criteria.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Recruitment
The education ministry of Rajasthan has announced that it is hiring computer teachers for secondary and senior secondary sections of the education department. The notification further includes that the recruitment of the teacher is only for computers. Desired candidates with a valid degree can apply online for recruitment and get a chance to be in government services. The notification reading the computer teacher also reveals that there are 10000+ posts available for the computer teacher in the state of Rajasthan. The recruitment process will be subjected to the post of 14000 vacant seats. Furthermore, the recruitment will be based on the eligibility and qualification of the candidate.
Those candidates who are willing to apply for the post of computer teacher in government schools of Rajasthan must possess BCA, MCA, Beach (Computer Science). These candidates will have more chance to get selected as a computer teacher in the recruitment. Although, it is not sure whether appearing (final year) candidates (for above mentioned) are also eligible for the post of computer teacher in Rajasthan. More details will come out soon from the department of education of Rajasthan. Further Guidelines regarding the Rajasthan computer teacher vacancy 2021 will be released by the recruitment department of Rajasthan. Further information and details regarding the recruitment are available down in the links.
|Rajasthan Computer Teacher Recruitment 2021 Bharti details|
|Name Of Recruitment Board||RPSC|
|Name Of Post||Rajasthan Computer Teacher|
|Total No Vacancy||10453 (1 St, 2nd, 3rd Grade Teacher)|
|Computer Teacher 3rd Grade Post|
|Computer Teacher 2nd Grade Post|
|Start Date Application Form||Coming Soon|
|Last date Of Application||Release Soon|
Education Criteria for Rajasthan Computer Teacher Bharti:
Graduation Degree in Computer Science / Computer Application such as B.C.A., M.C.A., B.Sc IT, M.Sc IT and its relevant education certificate from a reputed college/university.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Age Limit (As of 1 January 2021):
The candidate who are willing to apply for the Computer teacher, they must have to be above 21years and not more than 35years.
- Age relaxation is granted to only (OBC, SBC, SC, ST, PwD) of Rajasthan State in accordance with Government rules. EWS candidates are not in the consideration of age relaxation. Candidates will have to show their “Caste Certificate” to avail of age relaxation and further reservation.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Salary (Pay Scale) :
- RPSC Teacher Second Grade payment option will be applying for computer teacher Gr. 2nd Bharti posts.
- RPSC Teacher Third Grade payment option will be applying for computer teacher Gr. 3rd vacancy posts.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will consist of two phases. In the first phase, the candidate will have to go through a written examination and in the second there will be a personal interview.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Application fee:
- General & OBC Category : Rs. 700/-
- SC Category Candidates of Rajasthan: Rs. 400/-
- ST Category Candidates of Rajasthan: Rs. 200/-
- PwD Category Candidates will not need to pay any fee for the Rajasthan Computer Teacher vacancy.
Note:- Payment mode will be online only, so use Net banking/debit card/credit card / e-Mitra, UPIs.
RPSC Computer Teacher Recruitment 2021 Selection Process: –
- The first phase of the recruitment includes a Written Examination. The examination will have a weightage of questions from the computer section.
- After the process of written examination. The recruitment board will release the marks of the candidate who appeared in the examination. Cut-off marks will be released and those candidates who will secure more marks than the cut-off marks will be eligible for the next process of recruitment.
- The recruitment will declare the Final marks of all the candidates who will appear in the examination.
- Those candidates who will secure more marks than the cut-off marks, they will be called for a Personal Interview by the recruitment board. This is the final assessment of the candidate to check his/her proficiency and eligibility.
- The last process in the recruitment of the computer teacher in Rajasthan will have Document Verification. Those candidates who will successfully clear the written exam and personal interview will have to render their original documents during the document verification process.
- The process of recruitment of the computer teacher in the government schools of Rajasthan will consist of three phases. In the first phase, the candidate will have to appear for the written exam. In the second phase the candidate who would pass the written exam, they will be called for a personal interview and in the final phase the candidates who have successfully cleared the first two phases. They will be called for the final phase and eventually they will be selected as a computer teacher in the Government schools of Rajasthan.
How To Apply RPSC Computer Teacher Vacancy Online Form:
- Go to this mentioned link (https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/), this link will get you to the home page of RPSC recruitment.
- Look out For the RPSC Computer Teacher Recruitment tab and click on it.
- A new page will appear and it shows the apply online option for the RPSC computer teacher recruitment, click on the “Apply online” tab to proceed further.
- The application for the Rajasthan computer teacher vacancy will appear on the screen. Now the candidate will have to provide all the details regarding their qualification, address, age, etc. Candidates must have to be cautious while entering details in the application form.
- After entering all the details and rechecking for the corrections. The candidates will have to upload mentioned documents in the application form.
- The candidate will have to pay the examination fee after furnishing all the details. Pay the appropriate mentioned amount.
- The RPSC online application process will be done after the completion of the above-mentioned process, Candidates must save the registration details for future reference.
- The password and registration number will be sent to the candidate on his/her registered email id and mobile number.
Commencement of process of online application and Last date of the application
As for now, the government of Rajasthan has not released an official notification regarding the recruitment of computer teachers in the government schools of Rajasthan. All the mentioned above are based on the revelation and information revealed by the officials of the government and recruitment board. The initiation of the process of the online application and its last date will be available soon after the release of the official notification by the recruitment board of Rajasthan. The candidate will have to keep patience till the release of the official notification.
The recruitment of the computer teacher in the state of Rajasthan will bring hope to a lot of youth who are unemployed even though they possess higher degrees in education. We all are going through a very bad phase owing to this ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Computer teacher recruitment seems like a ray of hope in the bad times of massive unemployment. So, the candidates who have cleared or are in the final year of the BCA, MCA, B.Tech (computer science) can go for this opportunity and apply for it.
All the above-mentioned details about the recru8itment of the computer teacher in the government school of Rajasthan are based on the information available in the newspaper or released by officials of the recruitment board. This information may differ from the official notification. The candidate must go through the official notification for proper clarification. Till then stay connected with us and we will provide you all the further pieces of information and details regarding the recruitment of RPSC computer teacher recruitment 2021.