- 1 RPSC LDC Recruitment 2019
- 2 RPSC LDC Vacancy 2018-19
- 2.1 Rajasthan LDC Clerk Job Educational Qualification/Eligibility Criteria
- 2.2 Form Fee of RSMSSB/RPSC LDC Recruitment 2019
- 2.3 Rajasthan LDC Bharti 2018-19 | RSMSSB LDC Vacancy Details
- 2.4 RSMSSB RPSC LDC Recruitment 2018-19 Age Limit
- 2.5 Selection Process of Rajasthan Public Service Commission LDC
- 2.6 Pay Scale of RSMSSB/RPSC Clerk Job 2018-19
- 2.7 How to Apply for RSMSSB LDC vacancy: –
- 3 Download RPSC LDC Admit Card 2018
RPSC LDC Recruitment 2019
The RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) has announced the notification of RSMSSB/RPSC LDC recruitment 2019 for those students who want to get the job in government sector. Students who were waiting for this vacancy, this is good news for them. Now they can easily become their bright career in this field. To collect the whole information about this notification of upcoming rpsc ldc vacancy please read the following details:
Rajasthan LDC Recruitment 2018-19
Students who want to work in LDC jobs in Rajasthan State, they can easily for Rajasthan RPSC LDC vacancy 2019. This is a big opportunity for LDC jobs interested candidates. Don’t miss this chance at any cost. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has declared 11255 posts for Clerk Grade 2. Candidates who are living in Rajasthan is going to provide a golden opportunity for them. Candidates who are showing their interest in RPSC LDC jobs they can apply for this post. Applying process of this post is very simple.
RPSC LDC Vacancy 2018-19
Just fill up the application form with correct details such as name, age, marks, gender, place, qualification, etc. within a few days you can see the RPSC LDC Recruitment Vacancy Notification News on our website. We update the whole information about government jobs in various sectors time-by-time. At here, you can collect RPSC LDC 2019 syllabus, age limit, fees, subject details and other tips as well. Candidates those are qualified for this post they can easily fill the form of this job. You can check the eligibility criteria of Rajasthan Lower Division Clerk Jobs on this page below:
Rajasthan LDC Clerk Job Educational Qualification/Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must passed 12th class from a reputed education board
- Candidates should have computer diploma certificate.
Form Fee of RSMSSB/RPSC LDC Recruitment 2019
The form fee of Rajasthan RPSC LDC recruitment 2019 is given in the table. To sit in the exam of this job, all the applications have to pay the fee. Interested candidates can submit the fee of RPSC LDC Vacancy 2019 through Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking and Cash Card also.
|General of BC Creamy Layer||Rs 500/-|
|Non-Creamy Layer, Special BC Class||Rs 300/-|
|ST/SC/ and PH||Rs 150/-|
Rajasthan LDC Bharti 2018-19 | RSMSSB LDC Vacancy Details
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Exam Date||Lower Division Clerk|
|No Of Vacancy||11255|
|Category||RPSC LDC Recruitment|
|RPSC LDC Notification Release Date||Release|
|RPSC LDC Application Form Status||Starting From 10th May 2018|
RSMSSB RPSC LDC Recruitment 2018-19 Age Limit
The minimum age limit of RPSC LDC post is 18 years and the maximum age is 35 years. Age relaxation will be offered to reserved categories aspirants.
Selection Process of Rajasthan Public Service Commission LDC
Applicants those are eligible will be selected depending upon the written exam and computer test taken by RPSC after getting the online application forms.
Pay Scale of RSMSSB/RPSC Clerk Job 2018-19
Pay Matrix Level: L5
Fixed Monthly pay distribute in Probation Period
How to Apply for RSMSSB LDC vacancy: –
So as you know RPSC has come with 11255 Vacancy in 2018-19. You can submit your application from 0th May, 2018. Here are 5 easy steps to fill and submit your application. All you need to do is follow this simple steps.
- Visit RPSC official website – RPSC official Website and click on RPSC recruitment section.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Fill your personal details and necessary details.
- Save you user name and password for future.
- Check the application form once again to check the errors.
- Now upload your digital photo and signatures on form.
- Check and validate the details again.
- Click on Continue to make payment
- Select your suitable payment mode
- Submit the form and take a print out of it.