Push-to-talk (PTT) software in which users can show their devices into instant communication channels. With the help of Push-To-Talk Apps, any group member can talk at any place without calling or text messages. On this device only you have to press one button and start a conversation.
At construction sites and other different business places where workers are working their work so far physically, this PTT software (Push-To-Talk Apps) or application is so useful and popular
This app is so easy to use and available on Android and iOS both. Zello PTT app has 10,0000 subscribers with a higher rating.
Push-To-Talk Apps has many best quality features like real-time streaming with high-quality audio and works over Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, or 4G mobile data.
- Live open group communication
- Can do public conversations on popular topics
- Perfect for Apple Watch and Android wearables
- Can set the status to “offline”
- Chargeable, so cannot give to kids for use.
- Also available monthly rechargeable pro version.
Download: Zello for Android and iOS
The two-way app is similar to Two-way radio. In this app, you can connect with your number of friends at the same time. There is no need for any type of personal information or signup process. You can also share the number of this channel with your friend. The use of this app is so fast and easy.
- No requirement for any type of account.
- Can run even at a low battery.
- No personal information was entered or saved.
- All channels are for the public, so anyone can join your channel
- This app is rechargeable so keep away from children used
Download: For Android and iOS
Marco Polo app is the most popular walkie-talkie app. In this app, you can talk Face-to-Face messaging, but in walkie-talkie style, users can communicate with individual one contact or also can create a group for their conversations. It also provides fun features like voice and video filters and instant emoji reactions.
- The app is absolutely free so teenagers can use it.
- Can see that who has seen your message and who is watching live like WhatsApp.
- Messages aren’t deleted
- Can record audio messages.
- Video streaming requires higher speed, so it works best on Wi-Fi or 4G mobile data
- Higher battery usage with video content
Download: Marco Polo
Apple Watch Walkie-Talkie
Apple watches Walkie Talkie are used for face calling. You can use your watch to send a voice message to your friend, then your friend can hear your message on their watch at the same time. These Push-To-Talk Apps are only used for your contacts, you cannot send messages to the public or group.
- The interphase of this watch is clean and simple
- No requirement to seek out your phone to send or get messages
- Can turn the app on or off, and so the app automatically goes to “unavailable” if you’re in Theatre Mode or don’t Disturb on your watch
- Work for only Apple Watch Series 1
- Not available altogether countries
Voxer uses live or recorded audio combined with multimedia. This app has a great feature to save all messages of your audio messages.
There are also additional sharing options, including photos, locations, or GIFs.
- Secure encrypted content
- The best feature is to share multimedia elements
- Messages are saved for future reference
- Need to upgrade to the “pro” version
- Can store the messages for 30 days for free version then upgrade into pro
- Features like message recall and removing people from groups are unavailable in the free version.
Download: Voxer for Android and ios
Firechat can connect without any type of Wi-Fi or Cellular Service.
For use of these great Push-To-Talk Apps, you can use them on airplanes, cruises, and other places where network coverage is unavailable. This app uses multiple networks via Bluetooth and peer-to-peer Wi-Fi to transmit messages and pictures offline between devices once they are within 200 feet of every other. This will be more popular for its features.
- Ability to speak feature even no data or Wi-Fi
- Private messages are encrypted
- Can send public messages to speak with those around you at large events
- Private group messages
- Requires WIFI to be enabled.
Its installation is so simple. This is Wi-Fi walkie talkie. Also, easy to use. For use of this app, no requirement for any type of registration.
- So simple UI, fast and Free.
- It takes fewer data uses.
- Superb audio quality.
- Provides high privacy.
- Can share recorded files on social media platforms like Facebook, Email, Twitter, and more.
- Requires to accept option the invitation for connecting to anyone.
Download HeyTell for Android and iOS
This app is used for voice messages, no need to text anyone. You can use it to talk to your nearby person.
- Easy to use.
- Can receive confirmation alerts when your message is delivered.
- Can create your “Favourites” group to whom you contact frequently.
- Supports all types of network connections like 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, and GPRS.
- This will not work if your Wi-Fi is going on sleep mode.
- Not store any type of your personal information.
Download TiKL for iOS
Dingtone walkie-talkie app has a different types of features like unlimited free calling, unlimited free texting & international calling. It is not just a walkie-talkie app it is more than have extra features, call recordings, call forwarding, and call blocking.
- It makes crystal clear calls.
- With high audio quality.
- At once, you can message over 100 people like group messaging.
- It’s an Ad-free app.
- Voice message, SMS, and Free calls.
- Not allow adding the second line to your device.
Download Dingtone for Android and iOS
It’s a Simple VoIP walkie-talkie Bluetooth app. Easy to download from Google play store. The best feature of this app is connecting with those people when there is no connection or loss of connection. For starting it Just press the ‘Push to Talk button and then release it.
- Attractive and good-looking interface.
- Free for Download.
- Ability to connect even if the network is weak.
Download Bluetooth Talkie for Android