Rajasthan Computer Recruitment 2018
Vacancy for Computer Teacher in Rajasthan is announced. Good news for all the Computer teacher aspirants out there. The Rajasthan Government will very soon release the official notification for recruitment of Rajasthan Computer Recruitment 2018 under RPSC. So if you are a computer aficionado, and teaching is your passion, the perfect opportunity is here.
How To Apply RPSC Computer Teacher Recruitment Form:
- The applicant has to visit RPSC Home Page (https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/) and search for RPSC Computer Teacher Recruitment tab.
- Once they enter the Recruitment page, they have to click on Apply Online tab.
- The Computer Teacher Recruitment Form is displayed on the screen, and all personal and educational details should be entered.
- Once all the details are correctly entered, all mandatory documents should be uploaded.
- The application fee has to be paid, and then finally clicked on Submit.
- The RPSC online application form should be saved and printed for all future usage.
- The password and registration number should be saved.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- All applicants should be citizens of India. No foreign nationals shall be entertained.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a minimum qualification of graduation in Computer Science. Some eligible courses are M.Sc in Computer Science / BCA / MCA / B.Tech in Computer Science.
- Candidates should be between the age group of 21 to 35 years. Age relaxation shall be provided as per government prescribed norms.
Last Date of RPSC Computer Teacher Recruitment 2018:
The government is yet to release the official notification and announce the important dates of the entire recruitment process. Please follow this page for updated information on RPSC Computer Teacher Recruitment Process.