RAS Admit Card 2018
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Ras Admit Card will be provided as soon as possible on the official URL for RAS Pre Exam which is going to be conducted in June/July 2018. All the candidates can easily download RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018 by visiting this page while it will be added on the official website.
The major motive of Rajasthan Public Service Commission is to be filled out the 980 posts through RPS RAS exam. All the students who have applied for this post they can easily download their Rajasthan PSC RAS/RTS Hall Ticket through filling out name, registration number, date of birth and so on.
Rajasthan PSC RAS/ RTS Hall Ticket
Another way to download RTS RAS Prelims Exam Hall Ticket is that it can easily be downloaded by visiting the official website. You no need to put a lot of efforts. Just follow the given steps. Students who have not filled the RPSC RAS exam now they can fill the form till the last date 11-05-18.
To collect the more knowledge about RPSC RTS RAS Prelims Exam Call Letter 2018. you just have to visit the below section of this web page which is well written by team of https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
How to download RPSC RAS Admit Card
- At first, you need to put your fingers on keyboard and visit the official website of RPSC i.e. https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ so as to collect RPSC RTS RAS 2018 Hall Ticket.
- On the home page, visit “Important Links”
- Click on “Admit Card” tab for RPSC RAS Main Admit Card 2018.
- Visit and click on the suitable link which is related to RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018-19.
- Now RPSC RAS Call Letter 2018 will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now RPSC RAS Exam Hall Ticket 2018 will be opened on your PC screen.
- Fill all the details carefully such as name, registration number and date of birth in the boxes. So as to collect RPSC RAS/RTS Exam Date Call Letter
- Then click on the “Proceed” button.
- The RPSC RAS Prelims Admit Card will be shown on the PC screen.
- Now download it in PDF and take a print of RPSC RAS Mains Admit Card and bring one copy with you at the time of examination.
Check Here For Latest Govt Recruitment 2018